Children's Ergonomic Pocketed Protective Barrier Cloth Face Mask with Nilit® Breeze
This lightweight multi-use cloth mask is specifically designed to fit a child’s profile and provides all day comfort, stretch and breathability. Manufactured with "The Cooling Comfort Fiber," Nilit® Breeze, this mask keeps the wearer feeling refreshed and comfortable when the temperature rises. It is also treated with a splash resistant finish and maintains protection against touch contamination. One size fits most children, ages 6-12.
UNIQUE PRODUCT DETAILS
- Generous fit designed for a full profile and maximum facial coverage utilizing an ergonomic, pocketed design across the nose and under the chin
- Nilit® Breeze, The Cooling Comfort Fiber, keeps wearers feeling refreshed and comfortable when the temperature rises
- Flat Yarns give flexibility and smoothness to the finished product
- The cotton-like cross-section adds suppleness and a pleasant feel
- Use of a special polymer creates a soft touch and provides superior ventilation
- Mid-weight construction for added security, confidence, all day comfort, stretch and breathability
- Available in stocking colors of White and Black, with multiple other colors available for custom order (*MOQ of 5000 masks for non-stocking colors)
GENERAL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Washable and reusable for multiple uses, or disposable if necessary
- Provides barrier to prevent facial touch contamination
- Two-ply cloth barrier for enhanced protection of the user’s nose and mouth allows for insertion of additional filtration if desired (*not included)
- Treated with a biocompatible, hydrophobic finish
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 standards
Hover over the markers for more information.
Cupped design for ultimate comfort and wearabilityWashable
Durable two-ply construction.Materials
Constructed of 63% Polyester, 32% Nylon and 5% Spandex with a hydrophobic finish for repellency
Note: Manufacturer makes no warranties, either express or implied, that this face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses, bacteria or disease. This mask is not an FDA approved medical device. It is not recommended using this mask in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.