Ergonomic Pocketed Protective Barrier Cloth Face Mask with Polyester – 25 Pack
This ergonomic multi-use cloth mask maintains a generous fit and maximum facial coverage as well as protection against touch contamination. Utilizing a pocketed design that wraps across the nose and under the chin, this mid-weight mask affords all day comfort for the user. The 190 style mask is treated with a splash resistant finish and has been thoroughly laboratory tested, providing confidence that the mask is supplying a high level of protection. One size fits most.
- Individual masks are sold in packs of 25
- 10 packs in 1 case (250 masks)
- White (190) and black (190BLK) are in stock and require a minimum purchase of 10 packs.
|10 - 19 packs (250 - 475 masks)||$5.50 each||$137.50|
|20 - 39 packs (500 - 975 masks)||$5.00 each||$125.00|
|40+ packs (1000+ masks)||$4.50 each||$112.50|
Choose your color below.
Hover over the swatch to see the style number and color name.
Unique Product Details
- Generous fit designed for a full profile and maximum facial coverage utilizing an ergonomic, pocketed design across the nose and under the chin
- Inherent splash resistance utilizing Polyester as the primary fiber
- Mid-weight construction for added security, confidence, all day comfort, stretch and breathability
- Available in stocking colors of White and Black
- Independent Laboratory Test Results for scientific validation of benefits as a reference (see below)
General Product Details
- Washable and reusable for multiple uses, or disposable if necessary
- Provides barrier to prevent facial touch contamination
- Two-ply cloth barrier for enhanced protection of the user’s nose and mouth allows for insertion of additional filtration if desired (*not included)
- Treated with a biocompatible, hydrophobic finish
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 standards
Hover over the markers for more information.
Cupped design for ultimate comfort and wearabilityWashable
Durable two-ply construction.Materials
Constructed of 63% Polyester, 32% Nylon and 5% Spandex with a hydrophobic finish for repellency
Note: Manufacturer makes no warranties, either express or implied, that this face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses, bacteria or disease. This mask is not an FDA approved medical device. It is not recommended using this mask in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.