Children’s Ergonomic Pocketed Protective Barrier Cloth Face Mask with Nilit® Breeze – 25 Pack
This lightweight multi-use cloth mask is specifically designed to fit a child’s profile and provides all day comfort, stretch and breathability. Manufactured with "The Cooling Comfort Fiber," Nilit® Breeze, this mask keeps the wearer feeling refreshed and comfortable when the temperature rises. It is also treated with a splash resistant finish and maintains protection against touch contamination. One size fits most children, ages 6-12.
- Individual masks are sold in packs of 25
- 10 packs in 1 case (250 masks)
- White (194S) and black (194S-BLK) are in stock and require a minimum purchase of 10 packs.
- Other colors require a minimum purchase of 200 packs
|10 - 19 packs (250 - 475 masks)||$5.50 each||$137.50|
|20 - 39 packs (500 - 975 masks)||$5.00 each||$125.00|
|40+ packs (1000+ masks)||$4.50 each||$112.50|
Choose your color below.
Hover over the swatch to see the style number and color name.
Unique Product Details
- Generous fit designed for a full profile and maximum facial coverage utilizing an ergonomic, pocketed design across the nose and under the chin
- Nilit® Breeze, The Cooling Comfort Fiber, keeps wearers feeling refreshed and comfortable when the temperature rises
- Flat Yarns give flexibility and smoothness to the finished product
- The cotton-like cross-section adds suppleness and a pleasant feel
- Use of a special polymer creates a soft touch and provides superior ventilation
- Mid-weight construction for added security, confidence, all day comfort, stretch and breathability
- Available in stocking colors of White and Black, with multiple other colors available for custom order (*MOQ of 5000 masks for non-stocking colors)
General Product Details
- Washable and reusable for multiple uses, or disposable if necessary
- Provides barrier to prevent facial touch contamination
- Two-ply cloth barrier for enhanced protection of the user’s nose and mouth allows for insertion of additional filtration if desired (*not included)
- Treated with a biocompatible, hydrophobic finish
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 standards